Monday, March 7, 2011

Dressing for the seasons.

Let's face it, in SL it can be any season you want it to be. In any crowded room you'll likely find people dressed for all seasons; some will be bundled up for winter, others in bikinis. Even in a snowy area you'll see tons of people in shorts and sandals, as if they were on a beach!

I've always dressed however I wanted in SL, but others prefer to dress in a seasonally appropriate manner. Not like there's a shortage of places to find the gear, so it could be kind of fun!

Right now, via a forum post, I've found a place called DeLa. They carry all kinds of clothing, including shoes, jackets, pants, shorts, skirts, tops, dresses...they even have jewelry, belts, and leg and arm warmers. So I wandered by and picked up some knitwear for "winter," even though the season's almost over. I figured it couldn't hurt, and they have some adorable knit dresses. Vibrant colors or neutrals, they look fabulous and everything coordinates. Over to LightStar for some boots, and I have a winter(ish) avatar! I'm finding it's kind of fun to dress for the seasons, even and especially in SL!

No comments:

Post a Comment