Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I finally did it...

I made a blog. Granted, I'm a little late in the game, but hey. No harm in that, better late than never, insert favorite cliche here.

The ultimate intention of this blog is to make a record of my favorite (and least favorite) things, places, and probably people in SL. For the less informed, Second Life is a virtual world where, after downloading a viewer (I myself use a third party viewer, Phoenix, but LL, the creators of SL, have their own viewer, and there are many other tpv's out there), you can create an avatar and do with that avatar essentially anything you wish. I've rated this blog for adult content because I joined SL specifically for the sexual experiences offered therein, and even more specifically for those related to BDSM. Some of what I talk about - in fact, possibly a lot of it - will relate.

Next post I'll probably talk about my avatar (AV), and some favorite places. Right now, I'll share a find (for anyone who cares to read this, and if no one does, I'm all right with that, too!).

My find: the CTS wardrobe. This HUD allows users to take snapshots of their outfits or individual pieces of clothing and send them to a personal email address generated for the individual by the wardrobe. You tag your items - for example, [blue, sweater, black, pants, winter, boots]. Once you have your items entered (it takes a while, but it's worth it), you can click the center button of the HUD and be taken to the website, where you can view all of your outfits, or your bottom pieces only, or your blue items only, etc. If you have RLVa enabled, you can even wear the outfit directly from the wardrobe! It only costs about $800L, for the HUD (which includes a posestand with 15 model poses and a tintable background to take your snapshots against, as well as the features mentioned above), and a rezzable wardrobe for you SL home. It makes choosing outfits so much easier, especially for a clothes horse like me! (Note: you can also add things like hair, jewelry...it's pretty much unlimited.)

No comments:

Post a Comment